Covid Protocol Reminder
The Board of Directors wants to remind everyone of our COVID Protocols
• The BOD is strictly following the State of MA & CDC guidelines/protocol regarding all COVID related situations
• Tri-Town Board of Health nurse determines, communicates and informs all related parties to positive cases and close contacts – this information will apply to school and non-school activities
• If anyone is deemed to test positive or close contact, there is a 48-hour lookback period from once you test positive (using a PCR test) to determine close contacts
• If anyone is deemed a close contact, you will be requested to quarantine from hockey related activities and receive a PCR negative test five (5) days after last contact. You will be allowed to return to hockey related activates on Day 8, with no symptoms and a negative test
• Anyone who is fully vaccinated and not showing symptoms will be excluded from quarantine
• The BOD has eliminated the additional requirement of close contact siblings to stay away from hockey related activities until a negative PCR test is communicated
PLEASE NOTE THESE PROTOCOLS ARE FOR SPORTS RELATED ACTIVITIES ONLY
As previously communicated, certain rinks now require masks regardless of vaccination - link to that information can be found at - http://valleyhockeyleague.com/pages/rink...
The BOD continues to strongly encourage all unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask, per State of MA & CDC guidance.
We are aware of how difficult this is on parents, our coaches and our players and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding to allow our kids to continue to participate in youth hockey.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.